Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Orange Is The New Black



My new fave show is Orange Is The New Black. I was pressured into watching it but quickly fell in love with it. It's a great series. I ended up binge-watching it over the past few days. This is a Netflix series so they drop an entire series at one time instead of airing it an episode each week. Kate Mulgrew (Star Trek Voyager) and Laura Prepon (That 70s Show) are in it as well as a few other identifiable actors. It's a really good show. I call it the female OZ but with humor. Also, there is a character named Mendoza (Selenis Leyva) who was an assistant to a Santera. She does some brujeria on the show which is very interesting. Check it out. Season three won't be released until June/July 2015. Season 1 and 2 can be viewed on Netflix (or other sites online...just Google it.)

Oh, and my favorite character is Crazy Eyes played by Uzo Aduba. She's genius in that role.


1 comment: