Friday, July 18, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Vanessa (fake name for anonymity). Vanessa got a reading with me a while back and then emailed me to let me know what I told her came true. This is what she has to say about it.


Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at 2:35 PM
From: xxx
To: DocConjure <MySecretHoodoo@mail.com>
Subject: Re: Note

I had a reading with Doc Conjure in June 2014. He was very prompt with his customer service and extremely accurate with his answers to my questions. I didn't want the answers that he gave me to some of my questions but they CAME TRUE!!  I need to work on some situations plus I'm going to have Doc Conjure do some money drawing work for me. He is very good with his readings!  I am looking forward to the work he is going to do because if he was this accurate with questions from a perfect stranger, I have confidence that he will do his best with the conjure work. There are so many fakes and scammers online that it's good to know that Doc Conjure is honest and a real conjure worker!

I need a cute name Doc! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment