Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Testimony From a Client

This is Jolene (fake name for anonymity). Jolene got a reading with me the other day and this is what she has to say about it.



Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 at 7:30 PM
From: xxxx
To: DocConjure <MySecretHoodoo@mail.com>
Subject: Review for my readng

I recently had a reading with Dr. Conjure, it was one of the most uplifting events in my life. He was wonderful, patient and very kind, but straight to the point, with no sugar coating anything, and I loved it! He left me feeling that not only can he see directly into my life, but that he also genuinely cared about me and my situation and that i wanted to have my family back together. He gave me more than I expected, I am forever blessed by his help and kindness . Thank you so very much Dr. Conjure.  I can't wait to begin on our spell work.


Now, within two days of my reading one of the things I told her came true and she emailed me to tell her. Then this morning she emailed me to tell me another thing I told her come true. I thought that was really interesting. I knew that I connected to her strongly during the reading. I look forward to working with her on her situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment