Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Type Of Client I Can Not Help

It's amazing how many people contact me, wanting to hire me, without having any clear idea of what they want. They are wishy-washy. They want me to tell them what they want. They want me to decide for them what's best, or worse, they want to leave everything up to "God's will".

Sorry to burst your bubble but God doesn't care. You have free will. If your decision is to leave it up to God's will then go ahead and prepare for the worse because it means you are doing nothing and most likely will not have the events work in your favor. Do you really think that the Lord of the Universe cares about what you eat for lunch, what job you apply for, or who you date? Seriously. Think about it.

If you do not know what you want then you will not see success. Conjure work can't help you. If you are wishy-washy, going back and forth, unable to make up your mind, then go ahead and plan for failure. If you want to leave it up to God's will, then don't contact me. Because you would be wasting my time.

For conjure work to be successful you must know what you want. You must be willing to act in order to get what you want. You must have a strong desire to get what you want. Remember the 4 Laws of the Mage?

-To Know
-To Will
-To Dare
-To Keep Silent

http://mysecrethoodoo.blogspot.com/2011/05/4-laws-of-mage.html

So when you ask me to tell you want you want, outside of a normal consultation, as in "Should I try to fight for this man/woman?", then realize my response will be, "I don't know. Should you?" You tell me! If you ask me what profession you need to get into, my answer will be, "I don't know. Which one are drawn to?" I can not tell you what you need. I can not tell you what you want. If you try to put it all in my hands and leave it up to me then I will simply drop it. It's not my place to tell you what you need to want, what you need to do. Instead, my place is to help you achieve what you want. Tell me what you want and I can help. Tell me your goal and we can work out a course of action. Be wishy-washy and indecisive and I will turn you and your case down.

2 comments:

  1. Psalms 82:6: "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." We are god. Loosely translated, it means ruler. It is a finished work. The supreme being has done all he is going to do. Therefore, if it is to be, it is up to us. If you do not manage your own life, life will in turn manage you.
    Blessings,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. And some people don't want to take control of their life and would rather give control to another. That way when things go wrong they can just blame them instead of taking responsibility for their own life and actions. People are the masters of their own fate. Even if they reject their own power or give it to someone else they are still getting exactly what they wanted....to be powerless.

      Delete