Monday, August 4, 2014

Flies, Gnats, Mosquitoes, Ants, And Fleas - Insect Swarms As Sign Of Witchcraft

A classic sign of witchcraft, and one that is rarely talked about online, is the onslaught of insects swarms. The usual culprits are flies, gnats, mosquitoes, ants and fleas. These tend to be the most common critters used today by witches. Bees, wasps and other insects were less frequently used. In the past locusts and other vermin were used to destroy crops and vegetation. Because of the current rise of bed bug infestations, I'm curious to learn if they have a connection to witchcraft but I have yet to hear from anyone regarding this. (Trust me. One of the best ways to royally screw some one's life up is to inflict them with a plague of bed bugs. It will drive them nuts and eventually force them to move if they can't get it under control.)

Now, when I mention witchcraft I do not mean Wiccans or modern self-styled witches. Instead, I am referring to old-school witches, evil doers who use so-called black magic against people. When potential clients contact me and claim they they think they are crossed up or under some type of curse and mention what's happening while including they've come under attack by bugs of some sort, then I'm usually worried. The inclusion of insects and bugs usually is indicative of a powerful practitioner being responsible. It's a sign of serious witchcraft at work. Unfortunately most people who contact me with such complains mistakenly believe that conjure workers, or any other practitioner of a magical tradition, are somehow bound to help them for free. So most of them refuse to pay to have it removed and all I can do is tell them "God Bless You". Deep inside I know they are probably going to have their life destroyed, if not outright die.

The key thing to determine is if any insect problem is natural or supernatural in origin. If you are having an insect problem and are not experiencing any of the classic indicators of being crossed up then you shouldn't worry about it. However, if you are having a run of bad luck, illness, stuff breaking, nightmares, fights, accidents, and say a plague of flies, ants or gnats in your home then rest assured that you are under spiritual attack. Below are some pointers.

Houseflies - If you have a swarm of houseflies in your home and can't identify why they are there, check to see if there is a dead animal or rotting food that is attracting them. Check to see if there is something just outside the door or window that would attract them. If nothing can be found to explain their presence then it might be witchcraft. When a swarm of houseflies are present in a case of witchcraft it tends to be very strong and dangerous.

Gnats - There many different types of gnats that can infest a house. The most common are fruit flies. You can identify them because they have a reddish or orange-ish color to them. They are attracted to fruit and sweet things left out. They like trash as well. To discourage them do not keep fruit lying out. Keep fruit in the fridge instead. Do not let trash set out too long. Keep your house tidy. Another type of gnat that is common found in the home are fungus gnats. They breed in the potting soil and can be a huge nuisance. Fungus gnats are black and can be identified by mainly hanging around your house plants. Fungus gnats can be controlled by letting the soil in your plants dry completely. Their offspring needs wet soil to live and if you let the soil dry out it will kill them. You can also replace a few inches of potting soil, removing it and disposing it, and replacing it with sand. This will rob the young of fungus gnats of a food source and they will starve. You can also simply re-pot any plants with new, sterile potting mixture. Two more common gnats are sewer flies and biting midges. Sewer flies are usually a sign that you have sewer problems, such as a back-up or break in the sewer line. Sewer flies are black and when they walk they walk in a zig-zag line, unlike the straight path that other gnats walk. Biting midges are perhaps the worse because they actually feed off of blood. Make sure you don't have any sources of open water for which they can breed in. The same with mosquitoes. A good remedy that will get rid of many gnats is to take a small cup and add a squirt of dish soap to it. Top it with an inch or so of apple cider vinegar. You can use white vinegar if that's all you have but you might want to add a drop of yellow or red food coloring as gnats tend to like those colors. Leave the cup out where you notice the gnats like to congregate. Gnats, especially fruit flies, are attracted to the smell of vinegar as it signals rotting fruit to them. They will land on the water to drink it. The inclusion of dish soap means the water no longer has the surface tension they need to support their weight and they will immediately fall through and drown. Keep the cup in the location for at least a week, if not longer. One time I had to use this trick to get rid of a fruit fly infestation. I left the cup out for 4 days. When I picked it up to inspect it there were 21 dead fruit flies in it. So it truly does work.

Ants - If your home is plagued with ants check to see what, if anything, is attracting them. Look for leftover food or dead things. If nothing can be found don't automatically jump to a witchcraft explanation. Normally, the tell that an ant infestation may be witchcraft is when they bite/sting people. So if you or someone in your house wakes up to ants crawling all over them and biting/stinging them then that would be the time to suspect witchcraft. Ants can usually be controlled with insecticide sprays.

Fleas - If your house has become infested with fleas and you don't have any pets nor any problems with mice or rodents then it might be witchcraft. Fleas can be controlled with a insecticide bomb or fogger. You will need to cover items and leave the home for a few hours.

Roaches -  Believe it or not, roaches rarely are associated with witchcraft. Usually roaches get severe in accordance with the cleanliness of the house. So it's usually filthy homes that get over run with roaches. Don't try to deal with roaches yourself. Hire a pest control company.

Bees/Wasps - Rarely associated with witchcraft. However, sometimes bee infestations can be associated with a spirit but it's usually not one that has been directed to attack anyone. There was a home in my area that I visited where bees had completely taken over a wall. You could hear them all buzzing away. It was real freaky. The family were poor and lived with it for years. The daughter lived in the room and I don't know how she wasn't driven crazy from the sound. No bees ever came out though. In that case I sensed there was a spirit but it wasn't really harmful nor was it directed to attack the family. The house was eventually torn down.

When insect problems are associated with spiritual attacks there is also usually a demon or evil/negative spirit involved. This would be one or more spirits the witch has invoked and sent out to attack you. I have to mention this because most people are simply not powerful enough to deal with this on their own. A professional should really be sought out to handle the situation. A very strong cleansing of the person(s) and home needs to be performed and a possible reversal work  or spiritual warfare with the witch might need to ensue. This would all be followed with very strong protection work


42 comments:

  1. My brother and my sister are always sending infestation into my home. They don't know they're doing it because they don't truly understand the negative power they wield. But I always know something is up with one of them when I get flies or ants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they dont know thier doing it then how are they "sending" insects into your home. Sorry but either this statement was written blindly and from pure ignorance or its a way to attract your next victim because its you whos cursing your brother and sister with insects.

      Delete
  2. years ago I had bees infest my apartment because the queen flew up into the air vents. It was freaky. I called a bee guy and he directed them out somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about a bed of gnats coming up to my walk way outside approaching my door? They are there daily. Management thinks its a gnat nest. Possibly of witchcraft or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's 2016, but I just saw this and wanted to reply, if not for "Anonymous," for anyone. I have had swarms of gnats by my evil old home, but they took about 2 years to return after someone sprayed (and I cut down on any magick)

      Delete
    2. Okay guys... for many years I've been dating a man. Unfortunately his mother does not like me. My mother use to practice magic so I know what to look for as far as Idols or symbolism. Anyway back to the boyfriend's mom. I suspect she practices. I have found jinx bags under his bed and was at her home and saw the classic witch mug to share blood of the fellow witches. Anyway in 5 yrs I have never had a conversation with her. She says she doesn't like me because her spirit guides have told her I'm not good for her son.. okay so on to what is happening. My door was locked all my salon somebody changed the locks I could not this morning get into my business. I have been back and forth in The Last 5 Years to four different salons. Prior to that I worked in one salon for 7 years. I lost my home due to not making as much money. Every time him and I go on a trip or vacation together he ends up breaking up with me. Every time his mother disapproves of him of me and complains he starts feeling distant. And the last 3 days I have had an infestation in my car of flies and when I say infestation I'm talking 300 flies in my car. There is so much more I lost my grandmother to cancer and this is all happened within the time I have been dating this man. Am I crazy or is she a witch?

      Delete
  4. how do you get help when they are eating you alive? if you wash everything every day? and still- marks on my body- knife wounds- ince it looked like i 'pulled shulls' at a sundance- i have woken up with a broken knuckle from fighting ? WHO? i have three holes in my head- literally- thank God for people s prayers and bear medicine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a strong believer of Christ Jesus. Met a Egyptian guy that doesn't believe in Jesus. I realized he is very sexually attracted to me in all the wrong ways. I think he's gay to signs are there but no really sure. Anyways I dreamed he was standing in a mist of black flying insects of all kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I constantly have fruit flies or gnats follow me everywhere i go be it where i reside or if i go out of town. Its been going on for years and it is really getting to me, is that a strong sign of some type of witchcraft going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From childhood flies were present. Flies were also present in my adult life. I couldnt trace the source. I have woke up to my kitchen & living room infested with maggots. Thank goodness I had carpet cleaner.
      I now realize that theres been infidelity and loss of money and discord in the household. I never seen it then but I see it now.
      My experience indicated the flies represented there was sexual relation issues. When the maggots started showing up there were money issues going on. Alcohol Drugs or Gambling was creating worse case

      Delete
  7. I am sick almost unto death and now I'm almost sure that someone has put voodoo on me and my family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Confidential, We pay!

    Jeff + Charlotte. Under attack, 2 years at least. Two weeks ago parents left. Bugs, fungus, bacteria swarmed our work, lasted about a week. The first wave was at work, we repelled it. The second wave was at my parents house, destroyed the house, fungus fruited bodies in seconds in front of our eyes over and over and over and over, every sink and every drain in the house, fungus grew fast out of every hole and fruited bacteria, bugs, mushrooms, mold, spores, and things that turned into other things. Example, the fungus from the sink fruited a bloom that turned into a meal worm, we got tired of wiping them up and tying off the garbage bags and throwing the bags outside and so one of the meal worm looking things turned into a slug trail at the end of four feet of which we found a molted skin that looked like a snake skin, later I was surprised by a crazy cockroach looking thing that looked like a scorpion cockroach cricket with crazy centipede legs, I smashed it. I have samples up the wazoo because I thought it was real biological. My family nearly had me locked up. We repelled the second wave. Third wave at work, destroy building. We fought an evil monster fungus that crawled inside my arm through an open wound. I tried draw it out with salt when 8.3% bleach made it crawl under my skin to the opposite side of my wrist. It shot stringers out beyond the salt and popped out other places on my arm, Fungus almost gone, wide spectrum anti fungal worked, green wound now not green.

    Destroyed parents house, destroyed partners warehouse. We salted every drain over 200 pounds of salt. Over a thousand dollars in industrial bleach and industrial vinegar, and three hundred pounds in salt. Hand held flame torches and five gallon propane flame throwers were used inside and outside the house. Demon faces appeared in the molten salt and a hanging creature of wood chips hanging on a spider silk laughed at me, we killed a sixty square foot patch of moss on the back patio, the ground by the back door boiled when we nearly completed killing the moss. Small little creatures made of wood slivers, likens, fungus, and plant material and spider web silk dropped on us from the ceiling. Fungus spores that looked like masks grew and tracked everywhere. Little hair spores turned into things like sprouts that walked up walls with no legs. When all was done, my family tried to have me taken care of and hanging in the door way of the gardening room was a small creature hanging by a single strand of spider silk and as it slowly spun in circles its silhouette would change from the most detailed images(2) a witch flying on a broomstick and a warrior with a sword, now recognize possibly dozens of attacks over the last few years.

    It is either my brothers wife, Marian or a woman by the name of Crystal Brewer who threatened to kill me multiple times, she is bat shit crazy and she stabbed up a door when she missed an opportunity to stab me up with a japanese butcher knife, and the wheel of my Jeep nearly fell off while I was driving 60 on the freeway. We felt she was responsible. She said I would never see it coming and that she would stab me in the back in a dark alley way and kill me. I think she blamed me for her boyfriend breaking up with her because I told him when she had men over multiple nights in a row at 3am while he was in Alaska.

    We no deserve, love each other, lost years, horrible, I believe have fungus in the lungs. We pray for help.

    We pray both brother's wife, Marian, and unborn baby girl, and we have said prayers for Crystal Brewer. We forgive, we ask God forgive. Seek protection, string good luck. We have done the hard work now we just need things to go right with no further attacks. And, if a house fell on someone next time tried hurt someone, not be sad.

    Jeff and Charlotte
    503 679 2497

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I was little I was swarmed with black ants while I was sleeping. This caused me discomfort and I began to toss back and forth. In the middle of this I can remember looking up and there were three cloudy woman (maybe older women but I can't exactly remember) hovering over me and discussing some sort of situation I was in (something told me they didn't mean the ants but i couldn't really understand them). They did seem sympathetic to me though. When I woke up in the morning I had no ants on me, they had all gathered under my pillows. It's never happened since that night. There were no cracks in my windows or any way the ants could've gotten in. I've also never seen the three women again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We get bitten every night, my 15 year old son who sleeps alone in his bedroom and I. We've already washed the sheets, Covers, we clean daily and seems like what ever is attacking us is only at night.. thing is I also have a 10 yr old son, who sleeps with me, and he does not get bitten at all. I feel attacked as we speak but don't see nothing. What can this be? It's been going on for about a month now.. both my older son and I have bites that look like mosquito bites, but no mosquitos here..or skin itches and turns red..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's July 3rd 2016. Same thing happen with me what did you eventually do?

      Delete
  11. I feel like I've been cursed for a while, once abt two yrs ago my room while I was staying at my brothers house got infested with flies..like hundreds of them. Then I would need to list all of the things that have gone wrong in my life. Seems like recently my bad luck is coming back and no one seems to admit that it probably has something to do eith someone putting a curse on me. I guess my family doesn't want to face the truth. I have moments when things r ok but then it just gets really bad like recently. Then not to mention random flies that just appear out of nowhere in my apartment.

    I don't know what to do, my ex fiance had taken me to a witch a few years ago because of me being haunted by a demon that wasn't letting me even sleep at night and whom almost choked me to death while in a nightmare in the daytime when I had to get some sleep. At first I saw it as a positive thing, the witch did three baños with sacrificed animals and everything and to be honest I felt like I could breathe at first and things were looking up but then I began to feel things I hadnt felt. I started to hear all kinds of things and felt like I couldn't control feeling like the witch had given me some of his magic cause then I could start reading peoples minds and started to feel crazy.

    A few years later now I have a beautiful daughter, I'm working, I have my own place..I don't have all the momey in the world but I try to give my daughter the best I can. But since December of 2015 there's been a string of bad luck like bad and I'm starting to feel helpless. Then random flies just appear in my apartment one time even in a car I was driving. I'm almost convinced to find that witch and see if he can be of any help but idk... I feel like he did some bad in my mind and who knows maybe he added to my curse. My loved ones say to reach out to God and I do believe in God but I feel like I need help because I don't want my daughter to grow up into this.

    I don't know if anyone will read this as I just came across this page because I had to miss work today because my vehicle was towed from my apartment complex last night and this fly that appear in my apartment yesterday (oddly enough) is bugging the shit out of me.

    Please say a prayer for me and my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is almost exactly what's going on in my life right now

      Delete
    2. read salm 3 & 91 try trowing the trash every day.....try not to throw meat or left over food inside ur house worms and the flyies multiply stupidly

      Delete
    3. I'm being attacked by a Witch right now, with Bugs little horrible bugs , I believe in Jesus Christ and MY family and I are under attack by a female evil Witch , she is really crazy and will go to any length to hurt us but mostly Me , its like a Grudge type thing going on too with the change of personality in my Family and If anyone knows how to reverse it please reply to Me

      Delete
  12. Found a bee in a box wrapped in a sock and taped up with scotch tape. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a different kind of bug. It was a gray beetle. Tell me more. On facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I moved into a new apartment. First I've been plagued with my storage unit flooding. Which brought in tons of mold. Then I had roaches that were german so very difficult to get rid of. I paid for my own yearly exterminator. Now I have bed bugs. One month into moving and everything is brand new bc of the mold. I am still seeing the roaches even though they have come out several times. The amount that I have cleaned makes me suspect something. I have always been very strong in my intuition. Also all of my long time friends like 6 years plus have begun to stop speaking to me for no explanation. Even not knowing each other.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband came home with my step daughter and when they entered our home she had a flying roach on her head. My husband killed it so I threw it outside. Well when I opened my front door about 10 flying roaches crawling up and down my walls. For 10 minutes they were flying around. Then they were gone. What can this mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont know for sure....not so sure i want to know...but possibly whatever kind of insect you saw on your husbands daughter were there already.....had absolutely nothing to do with her? Call it bad timing. Thats just when you discovered them. For petes sake! You shouldn't insinuate the poor girl brought em. Even if you say that wasn't your intention, that's how it came out. If I caught it, the poor girl did too! You are suppose to be the adult. Apologize!

      Delete
  16. Crabs and hermit crabs what are they???

    ReplyDelete
  17. Does anyone know a high quality witchcraft book?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning!
    lately i have noticed something strange with my cousin. when she visits my office there is always these two flies that come through the window and when she lives they disappear. until today when i tell her what i have noticed and she response by saying "these days there are always flies everywhere even when i get home i have to fight the flies in my home". please help and tell me what do u think that means

    ReplyDelete
  19. Walk in a store one Arabic people was running. Didn't the man was a practitioner of black magic.He sent me an insect spell

    ReplyDelete
  20. I live in western Canada. Experiencing a cold snap of temperatures dipping to -30.0 celsius, so cannot explain the following.. I've consistently had a single fly in my home, and every time I kill it there will be a new one in a day or two. I've identified the species as chaetopsis, a species common to marshland and not your typical house fly. I keep a very clean home, and can't explain their consistent presence.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's not a swarm of flies, but for the past couple of weeks my mom has had 4 big black flies bite her and leave red bumps on her face and when the bumps are gone, it looks like cigarette burns. It is January and it's freezing outside. They appear only in her room and only bite her. She doesn't have any other type of flies in her house, not even fruit flies, only these 4 huge black flies.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've lived in my apartment for a year now. Upon moving in there was a hail storm that caused a lot of damage to my car in the amount of 7k then my neighbor would play his music so loud for months and months the apt would tremble then I got an infestation of moths that damaged a lot of my clothes and now we are infested with gnats that I don't see where they're coming from, no fruit out or plants. House is clean. For days I would wake up in the middle of the night at the same time which is 2am any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shortly upon moving into my apartment my car had 7k worth of hail damage, my neighnor harrassed me by playing is music really loud for months, we had an infestation of moths which ruined a lot of my clothes and now gnats and there isn't any fruit out or plants anywhere. Our house is clean. I've had apple cidar out for 2 weeks now and it's killed a lot of them, but not completely. Sometimes quite often I wake up at 2am and can't go back to sleep. However, I've had some great things happen also. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi all I do facing this same problem for almost 1 year even though I catch n put it in a box a new fly will come after the existing one die . This is no doubt 100% witchcraft I really surprised how people can use this kind of flies ... since I don't believe all this . After this flies started coming most of biz effort failed n life became tough , best part this fly can fly n follow where ever I go even I go overseas this can follow me ... finally I managed to rule out the person who is doing this to me ... now we have to seek gods help that's the best solution . In life don't under estimate anything

    ReplyDelete
  25. Since I have gotten with my fiance (and it's not his fault), I noticed that he is plagued by mice, fleas, flies, roaches (used to be), and now wasps. Personally, all of my original familiars died, two family members, our son and now a close native friend of ours. A series of accidents and horrific things have befallen us. I have smudged and cleansed to the max. This morning, I noticed dead flies beneath one of the windows I have warded, near an "against evil" amulet. There is either something attached to him or in the house. Not sure which. Advice?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I had to ask some advice. Last night around past 12 in trying to sleep and I hear a mosquito around my head and glanced around I'm pretty sure I saw one and tried to swat it didn't think anything by it. I feel asleep and woken up again but dreaming of the verse from boy who cried wolf woken by by the sound of mosquito flying around my ear looked around and there's nothing I turned on the light and I didn't see anything. Finally I went back to bed this is about close to 1 am and again woken up by me hearing be mosquito flying around I opened my eyes and saw swarms of mosquito at least 4-5 I think I'm seeing it I stayed laying down trying to blink and double check if it's my eyes or truly what it is I turned on the lights and there's nothing there. I wrapped around my rosary on my hand and called my husband cause he fell asleep downstairs. I can't make out of it but my gut is telling me I'm being attached of some sort in a different level. Please help

    ReplyDelete
  27. For the last 3 years I have been plagued by biting black flys, noseeums and fungus gnats . They come through my vents or any other house that I may go. They fly in my ears, eyes and nose. The even get in my clothes and linen. All over my body. I often can feel them around my anus. Please advise on how to eliminate such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i have seen maggets on numerous occasions in my food and in my home and there is no way that could have happen like for us being dirty or not taking out trash , they we had a serious attack of beg bugs now i find myself with a bunch of brown spots from the bites , you think this is something bad ? pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  29. We have so many fruit flies at my house it's ridiculous. They're outside by the font door and the back yard, the bathroom, the garage, and the kitchen. All of our fruits and vegetables are in the fridge so their is nothing I see them getting attached to. My whole family had been feeling ill lately. I don't know how to help them and I'm just so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  30. How or where do I go to cleanse? I have been battling insects for a few months now and I am convinced someone has done work on me. Last year I had a rodent infestation which I didn't think much about other than it was quite disturbing. Had Orkin come in quarterly and it took care of it. This year I started with spiders around spring, used essential oils cleanse my home, then I started with an ant infestation shortly thereafter and got rid of those using borax traps, then the fleas started and I managed to get rid of those on my own too and now I have flies that I cannot for the life of me figure out where they are coming from. I am convinced this is some sort of witchcraft and really need some spiritual help. Please contact me.

    ReplyDelete