Friday, September 12, 2014

Product Review - Old Grandpa - Fast Luck Oil


Brand: Old Grandpa
Type: Oil 
Name: Fast Luck 
Package: 1/2 oz glass bottle
Color: Yellow 
Label: The name "Fast Luck" has movement lines indicating it is moving fast. There is a star on the upper right, a clover on the upper left and horseshoes on the lower right. There is the phrase "so called" and the number 850, which is unexplained but may represent a lucky number.

I like the label. It's attractive and simple.  The fragrance is very light and seems to be mixture of cinnamon, bergamot and/or patchouli. I accidentally wiped some on my nose and within seconds it burned, so be warned. The burning actually surprised me because the fragrance is so light. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this oil a 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment