Friday, September 12, 2014

Product Review - Old Grandpa - Ol Doc Buzzard Oil With Root Double Strength (2x)


Brand: Old Grandpa
Type: Oil 
Name: Ol Doc Buzzard Oil With Root Double Strength (2x)
Package: 1/2 oz glass bottle
Color: Clear
Label: A swami reading a crystal ball, though the actual crystal ball really can't be made out.

I like the retro label. The oil has a light, slightly sweet, chemical clean type of fragrance. I'm picking up on lily of the valley for some reason. There is a root included in the bottle and just like with the High John the Conqueror Oil with Root, it too appears to be a piece of dandelion root. I have no idea of the purpose of this oil or it's use. However, at the site is is described as being the same as a jinx-killer oil and one is supposed to add 9 drops of the oil to the bathwater daily. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this oil a 7. 

Note: This concludes the spiritual products I will be reviewing for Old Grandpa

3 comments:

  1. Besides this one and the other, do these oils have roots or herbs in them? Is the scent particulary chemically?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are others that have "roots" in them but I'm pretty sure they are the same ones that look like dandelion root. None have herbs as far as I know. All the oils appear to be fragrance oils, not made with essential oils. They all have a mineral oil base.

      Delete