Thursday, September 4, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Leina (fake name for anonymity). Leina hired me for several works and this is what she has to say about it.

Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 at 8:55 AM 
From: xxx 
To: "MySecretHoodoo@mail.com" 
Subject: Testimonial/work request 

Good morning Doc, Hope all is well. I am happy that I get to provide a testimonial for you and also hire you again for a cleansing. 

First the testimonial. 

Pseudonym: Leina 

Feedback: If you are on the fence about hiring Doc as your worker, just do it. You won't be sorry. Here is my story: I hired Doc because the last three years I had a streak of extreme bad luck. I lost my job, my side business failed and my partner dumped me. It seemed that everything I touched just fell apart even when things looked like they would work in my favor. I finally got hired again only to learn it was a bait and switch tactic. I ended up with a job that I absolutely hated (not the one that I applied for) but I took it because I learned about the switch after I already relocated 5 hours away from my home. I ended up leaving that job after a year and took various part-time work to make full-time money. 

 I hired Doc for the following: reading, cleansing, prosperity work, and work to help me to get more hours / a pay raise. I am happy to report that things are looking up for me again. Last week, my part time job turned into a full-time one. Although I did not get the pay raise I wanted, I am extremely grateful for full-time work in one county (versus working part-time assignments across 3 counties). 

 On a side note: If you hire Doc, please give it time and remain patient/positive, especially if things get worse. Case in point, I lost one of my part time jobs this summer. Of course I was worried about becoming one of the many underemployed folks out there. I informed the part-time job employer that I was available for more hours. I also submitted my resume to another place as a back up. At first I received an extra day/7 hours and then last week, I was brought on board full-time effective immediately. Best of luck to everyone reading this. Hire Doc. You have nothing to lose but whatever awful situation you are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment