Friday, September 19, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Lucinda (fake name for anonymity). Lucinda is a regular client of mine. She recently emailed me to tell me that the work I did for her worked a bit too well! She has written a review before but she also wrote this one as well.


Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 3:07 PM
From: xxx
To: mysecrethoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: update


Hello everyone,
I'm once AGAIN writing a review/testimony because Doc just keeps on getting me wonderful results. I've had him to do alot of work for me and every time I've gotten very powerful manifestations and if I were to write a testimony for every case he's worked for me his page would be full from just my testimonies. Lol. However if you're looking for someone genuine and not out to just take your money and don't deliver then Doc is your conjure worker. He did love work for me earlier this year to get a guy to want me more and not move away. Lo and behold I got stronger results than I imagined and it took me 3-4 months to get rid of the guy had to even call the police. I got a call from him a month ago telling me he won't be moving at all anymore. So if you looking for someone really good. Please come to doc. You won't be sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings!

    Just reposting this...may be you missed it.

    I came across your blog while searching for more info on four thieves vinegar as I was taught it was for protection but some people said that its for grey/black work.

    Once I read your posts, I keep going on and on as I find your posts are so interesting and informative.

    I was reading your post - Thursday, June 7, 2012 : Jar Work TipsI & am just wondering how do you dispose your honey jar once you are done working on it. Care to share, please?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete