Monday, October 20, 2014

I'm Being Stalked/Harassed By A Mentally Ill Woman

This is just a heads up to all my readers, several months ago a woman contacted me wanting to hire me as her worker to bring back her man. However, during the consultation there were issues with her making extreme demands and telling me how much she was going to pay me, as if I didn't have a choice. At one point she even expected me to do the work for free. This, in addition to signs of mental illness, forced me to turn her down as a client. From that day onward this woman has left comments on my blog accusing me of pretending to be multiple people and of faking my testimonials. I can assure you that this stems from her mental illness and is simply not true. My clients know good and well that I do not fake my testimonials because I ask each and every one of them to write a review for me and I tell them they can be as honest as they wish, telling the good, bad and ugly, if they so chose and I would still publish it. Many of my clients do go ahead and write me a review and I publish it on my blog. Some decline from doing so, usually over fears that someone would read it and know who they are. To try to protect identities I give each client a fake name in reviews but for some people even this is not enough and they would just rather not write a review. That's fine with me.

Three days ago I had had enough of this woman acting a fool on my blog. So I changed my blog comment settings so that all comments must be approved by me before appearing on the site. This set this woman off and she rushed out and created at least two false complaints of me on the Rip Off Report website. In one report she claimed that she hired me for an hour reading and that all I did was give her a generic tarot reading. She claimed that she requested her money back and that I refused to give her a refund. These are lies. She was never a client of mine and never got a reading with me. I do not give generic tarot readings. I am a psychic and give psychic readings. To date I have never had a client request a refund of a reading.

In the second false report she made she claimed that I charged her $1,000.00 for a cure for AIDS. This is so absolutely ridiculous that it's laughable. I would never take on an AIDS patient seeking a cure as a client. NEVER. Also, I have never charged $1,000.00 for any one work. This is pure comedy to me.

I'm not going to let a mentally ill woman get me down. I'm not even going to do conjure work against her to shut her up or destroy her. She's mentally ill. She's already cursed. Her life is shit and will not improve. She will only go downhill from here until the day comes when she hurts someone and is institutionalized. So there's no need for me to get revenge. She will eventually self destruct, possibly even killing herself.

So I have written this blog entry to inform my readers of the situation. Trust me, I'm not letting this get to me. I'm at a good place in my life and I'm not going to let a very sick woman destroy that.

Wishing All Of My Readers And Clients A Wonderful, Blessed Day!

-Doc



Addendum: This mentally ill woman posted another complaint posing as someone named "Jack" and accusing me of charging her $300 to cure her migraines. I'm only posting it here to keep a record of what this woman is doing. It is obvious from her writing that she is severely disturbed. I seriously hope she gets the help she desperately needs before she causes harm to someone. Remember, she's never been my client and has never paid me a single dime for any work. These are all outright lies and/or delusions in her troubled mind. 

Addendum: The woman has left another comment, while pretending to be a man, on her complaint claiming that I call people from an anonymous number for consultations. I do not call anyone for a consultation, period. All consultations are free and are done via email. This mentally ill woman also claims that I don't offer PayPal and only accept Western Union and Moneygram. Of course this is all utter bull shit. I do offer PayPal and I've never accepted Western Union for payment. This woman is severely sick and needs to get help. She was never a client of mine and never payed me a single dime for any work. She is a sick woman who contacted me to help get her man back but was rude to me and made extreme demands, including how much she was going to pay me, as if I didn't have a choice. She also seemed to be mentally ill and so I turned her down. At no time did I call her on the phone. She emailed me and I turned her case down via email. 


2 comments:

  1. That's a great attitude to have Doc. Blessings to you too!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was really surprised. Normally this sort of thing would make me livid but I'm in a really good place right now, attitude and spiritually-wise, and I didn't even bat an eye to this nonsense. I just feel bad for her and anyone whom she might actually physically hurt. Mental illness is horrible and even worse when it goes untreated.

      Delete