Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Product Review - Indio - Mummy Oil


Brand: Indio
Type: Oil
Name: Mummy
Bottle: Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color: Red
Label: An image of the mummy candles sold by Indio/Wisdom, complete with image of star, sun and moon on it's body.
Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/indio-oil-mummy/941

This is an oil that is supposedly meant to capture a person's spirit and/or bind a person. I can somewhat see such use with regards to the wrappings on a mummy being binding a person. However, when I think of mummies I automatically think of them being dried or desiccated. Therefore, when I think of mummy oil I automatically perceive it to be a form of crossing oil. Something that is "dried up" is no good. In many cultures moisture is connected to life. So lack of moisture would therefore be associated with death. So I personally would use mummy oil on an enemy when I wanted to dry up their good things, their money, their love, their luck, etc. Mummy oil is also used when burning mummy candles.

On a scale of one to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this oil a 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment