Thursday, October 16, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Sharon (fake name for anonymity). Sharon is a regularly client of mine. She has written a previous testimonial but has written another one regarding recent work she had done and the results she has seen and which she wishes to share.


Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 at 7:17 PM
From: xxx
To: mysecrethoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: movement

Hey

It's me again. I hired Doc to do some break up and love work for me 3 days ago. Today the target contacted me and wants to come and spend the weekend with me and told be he still loves me and missed me so much. Although there hasn't been a break up yet but I feel like the foundation is being laid between us first so he can feel comfortable leaving his current relationship. This is great movement in such a little amount of time. Doc takes great pride in his work for you and really gets the job done with jaw dropping manifestations. Not saying he's God... but he's definitely made miracles happen for me. Can't wait to see what happens next! Stay tuned..




FYI: I'm not God! I don't want that responsibility! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment