Thursday, October 23, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is the same Sharon (fake name for anonymity) from before. Sharon gave permission to share this update she had regarding love work she recently hired me to perform for her. She saw almost immediate results and was really excited.


Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 at 3:59 PM
From: xxx
To: mysecrethoodoo@mail.com
Subject: update

Hey Doc

I wanted to tell you how today went. He came to see me and all.i can say is it was fireworks!! He was ecstatic to see me and he just couldnt keep his hands off me.. TMI but we made love 7 times and i have hickeys all over my body! He took me out to eat and we really had fun. He left after that but he acted as if he didnt want to leave he had to get back on the road 4 hr drive. He told me he would be down here weekend after next. He said he would stay the entire weekend here with me. Hes going to leave his mate back.home n come alone next time. It seems like the ball is rolling!



No comments:

Post a Comment