Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Book Review - Reversible Spells And Rituals by Carlos Antonio Montenegro

The book is, Reversible Spells And Rituals by Carlos Antonio Montenegro. 

This is roughly a 69 page pamphlet allegedly concerning reversing spells. I thought it may be interesting so I purchased it to read and review. I'll just be honest and blunt. The majority of this book is filler. When I write filler I mean the author repeats himself over and over again in this book, outright pages are repeated twice, if not three times. I can not see how this could be unless it was a deliberate attempt to pad the pamphlet and make it longer. The material within is mostly a conglomeration of Wicca and hoodoo material, most of which seems to have been taken from the Lucky Mojo website. Most of the spells, especially the Wiccan-esque ones are silly and trite. The "recipes" at the back of the book are useless and seem to be pulled from Herman Slater. There may have been one or two useful items of info but this book is mostly just nonsense. I would not recommend this book.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this book a 2.

1 comment: