Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Testimony From A Client


This is Ein, fake name for anonymity. Ein received a crystal ball reading with me and this is what he has to say about it.


Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 4:53 PM
From: xxxx
To: "MySecretHoodoo@mail.com" <MySecretHoodoo@mail.com>
Subject: My Testimonial

Here’s my testimonial Doc, sorry for being late with it. I would like if you could use the name “Ein” as my alais, it’s my favorite name. Thanks again



                I had my first crystal ball reading with Doc a couple of days ago. It was very different from any other reading that I’ve had before. The use of so much imagery was very fascinating to me. Doc gave me a lot of insight regarding my love life, finances, family and even a peak at my past life which seemed to surprise and amuse us both.  A lot of the info was positive and some of it negative, but all helpful and hopeful. Doc was very easy to speak with, his voice very calming, reassuring and also somewhat attractive too. I would recommend that anyone should receive a reading from Doc, especially if you want honest information and I will continue to get more work done in the future :)







Note: I would like to wish a very happy Thanksgiving to all of my readers. I will be taking another vacation from blogging. If anyone needs to reach me then please email me at MySecretHoodoo@mail.com. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment