Thursday, January 8, 2015

Product Review - Indio - I Can You Can't Oil


Brand: Indio
Type: Oil
Name: I Can You Can't
Bottle: Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color: Red
Label: A woman pointing at a man and sending him dominating powers of influence from her eyes
Link:  https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/indio-oil-i-can-you-cant/899

This is a red oil. Quite frankly, I've had it up to here with the red oils from this company. The dye is too strong. It looks like blood on your hands and you can't wear it on your body.  It also stains clothing. I really would like to see this company tone down the use of dyes. It has a nice fragrance. Unfortunately I will have to toss it in the trash as it really can not be used for anything other than with candles.

On a scale of one to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this oil a 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment