Thursday, January 15, 2015

Product Review - Vandi - Come To Me Oil

Brand: Vandi
Type: Oil
Name: Come To Me 
Bottle: Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color: Red
Label: The silhouettes of a couple who are watching a sunset in the distance.
Link: http://www.grandmascandleshop.com/12ozoils.html

First let me state that I am highly surprised by Vandi oils. I was expecting around the same quality of Indio oils, but I was definitely mistaken. Vandi oils are nothing like Indio oils. For one, when you place some on your hands it's obvious this is actually oil and not the "liquidy", chemicals that Indio uses. Second, the oils is fragrant. This differs drastically from the very subtle scents used by Indio. In fact, some of Indio's oils, such as Seven Sister's of New Orleans Compelling oil, have zero scent. Third, the labels are colored and detailed, which differs greatly from Indio's black and white, simple labels. This particular oil smells like patchouli.  I was very impressed with these oils. Too bad that few places have them available online for sale.

On a scale of one to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this oil a 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment