Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Product Reviews - Vandi - Break Up Oil


Brand: Vandi
Type: Oil
Name: Break Up
Bottle: Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color: Pale Yellow
Label: A broken heart
Link: http://www.grandmascandleshop.com/12ozoils.html

This oil has a pleasant fragrance which is inconsistent with it's purpose. I felt as if this was an unattractive label design. The oil is okay but it's probably not something I would purchase again.

On a scale of one to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this oil a 7.

This likely concludes my purchasing and reviewing of Vandi oils. I mainly wanted to try them out as Vandi oils are hard to come by unless you live near a store that sells them. Online I am aware of only one store, Grandmas Candle Shop, which carries a good supply. They are better than Indio oils for sure. Most of the labels are attractive. Many of the oils are pleasant smelling. If you are interested or curious, by all means give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment