Friday, March 20, 2015

Tasha's Love Work Experience

This is Tasha. The name is a pseudonym to protect her identity. Tasha hired me for love work. The work manifest almost immediately. She emailed to tell me how pleased she was with the work so I asked her if she would write something for my blog.


Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 7:34 PM
From: xxx
To: mysecrethoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: review

I'm writing a review of my experiences with Doc. I contacted him on January 30 and he was very prompt and polite with his replies to me. On February 9 I decided to have a reading with Doc after taking time to consider what I should do regarding my situation. I purchased the hour reading just to be safe. The first half of the reading was nice but I felt like I was doing most of the talking. When I mentioned this Doc said he was trying to tap into my energy. The second half of the reading blew me away. Doc mentioned things I had written down to ask about before I even brought it up! I was really shocked and couldn't process all the information at that time. My situation is a bit complex. I'm 6 months pregnant and my baby's father left me for his ex. They moved in together and he denied that he was the father of our baby. I took some time to process what Doc had told me. On February 27 I decided to go ahead and hire Doc to do his spells for my situation. I'm not going to lie, I was uneasy in paying the $500 he was wanting but I decided that our baby needs to have a father in his life. Exactly one week later I get a knock on the door and guess who it is? His ex had kicked him out and he said he had nowhere to stay. So I take him back in and he's still here. He hasn't said one word against our baby since he's back and seems to be happy. I will be honest that this whole thing is not what I expected. I mean I thought that it would be more dramatic or something but this whole thing was really smooth, like too smooth. When I think about I get goose bumps. All I can say is that Doc is the man. I can honestly say I would recommend him because I saw good results. 

1 comment:

  1. You're fast. Everything I cast takes time to marinate. I'm not jealous, just complimenting.

    ReplyDelete