Sunday, September 4, 2016

FYI To My Bog Readers...

I spilled some drink on my laptop and fried it so that's why I haven't been posting as normal. It's being repaired but I don't know how much longer it will take. So bear with me and as soon as it is fixed I will be blogging as usual.

Also, had the most powerful earthquake I've ever experienced yesterday at about 7:03 AM my time. It was bad. I was scared the building was going to collapse. My 60 inch flat screen almost fell over. Everything was moving forward and then backward. It was crazy. Previous earthquakes just felt like vibrations but this was the most powerful one I've experienced. I heard it was all over the news.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I immediately thought of you when I heard about the earthquake over there. They're quite unusual for that part of the country and you blogged about them in the past too. Perhaps it's because of fracking, or natural earth changes, etc. take care, and great job with your weight loss. Your pictures are phenomenal.

    -Andre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andre, Thank you so much for the compliment. :)

      Yeah, I think our earthquakes are caused by fracking and then pumping the waste water deep down into the earth.

      Delete
  2. Is there anyway I can contact you in private? Please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email address is MySecretHoodoo@mail.com

      Delete