Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Please Stop Asking Me For A Spell Caster In Your Area

I know people mean well but when a person emails me asking me for the phone number or address of a worker or spell caster in their area/city it immediately sets my warning bells off and here's why.

You don't just call up a spell caster. You don't just pull up in their driveway and knock on their door and say you need help with a spell. You just don't. Anyone who contacts me who is operating under this assumption makes me realize that this person is an outsider, has no experience or understanding of this, and could very well be mentally ill.

I've blogged on this before but I guess I have to continuously repeat myself until certain people get it.

Conjure workers and spell casters are like drug dealers. I'm not saying they are evil or criminals, I'm saying that it's a similar process. A person just doesn't show up at a drug dealer's home and ask for drugs. Anyone who is stupid enough to do that is putting their safety at risk. You could get the shit beat out of you or worse. Likewise you don't just show up on a conjure worker's porch and just assume that you are going to get what you want.

Instead, to get an in-person audience with a conjure worker or spell caster you have to have someone who vouches for you, meaning you were referred by a past client of theirs or you have someone who is acting as a go-between to help you.

If you ask me for the contact information of a worker or caster in your city because you want to see them in person then I will tell you that I may or may not know workers and casters in your city. Assuming I did know some I would never give you their information because I don't know you. I'm not going out on a limb for a stranger and risk upsetting another worker because you turn out to be a raving lunatic or a client from hell.

Also, I've had the pleasure of coming home to find someone on my porch who I don't know and have never talked to who knew me and what I do. This person was a lunatic and was obviously troubled. So I've been on the receiving end of this and I know how it feels and I would never do that to another worker.

Another thing I want to discuss here is why people insist on seeing a worker in person. It's perfectly understandable for an older person to insist on seeing a worker in person. That's how it's worked for centuries. However, today when a young person insists that they have to see a worker in person then it's usually because they believe they can talk a worker into doing shit for them for free or because they are lunatics.

So to sum it up, if you don't know someone who knows a local worker and who can vouch for you then you most likely aren't going to be able to see a worker/caster in person. You can do your homework and research and if you play your cards right you just might get to see one but it's going to take time. Learn the process and play by the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment