Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day

So we've finally reached the end of the election period. It's time to vote and make our voices heard. I strongly urge all my American readers to please make time to vote today if you have not already voted early. This election is incredibly important. Even if you dislike the candidates it's important to make a choice. The old saying of choosing the lesser evil may be quite apt with regard to this election. I can tell you that this election has bothered me more than any other that I've experienced and I will be relieved when it is finally over with.

If you have already voted or are going to vote today then I truly thank you for caring enough about the future of this country to take the time to make your voice heard.

I will not follow the election coverage tonight. I'm literally sick of politics. Instead, I will be holding a candle and prayer service/vigil for our nation. If you can, please also take time to pray today that our nation may be protected and blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment