Sunday, November 27, 2016

Q & A - November 26, 2016

Sorry for not keeping up with this. The last few months have been busy. Unfortunately, I have not kept track of the questions I've received so I'm only going to post the ones I remember. If you submitted a question to me over the past few months and don't see it below, feel free to email it to me again.

Question:

"I found a dead black cat. Can I not just use a mirror to check the bones myself to find the magical bone or do I need another person? Can I do this at my house or do I have to do it at a river? Do I have to boil the dead cat?

Answer:

The ritual for finding the magical black cat bone is quite specific. The ritual has to be followed to a "T". Finding a dead black cat will not cut it. The rite calls for the torture and killing of a black cat and even then only one of it's bones is considered to be magical. There are various ways of determining the magical bone. I do not recommend anyone carrying out this disturbing ritual. Anyone who does so belongs in jail. It is animal cruelty and it gives the practise a bad name. Sure, in the past when people thought less of animals this sort of thing probably happened a lot. In fact, I think this rite is where the belief about devil worshipers sacrificing black cats came from. I would strong advise that no one carry out this arcane ritual. Leave black cats be. Love them if you own one. Respect the animal as a living creature.

Question:

"I received a strange package in the mail. It was a bath set and a candle. There was a printed note from an anonymous person. The note implied that this was from a man but I got the distinct feeling that this was a woman pretending to be a man. However, what really bothered me was that there was a foul smelling grease that was smeared on the bottles and basket that held the bottles. The candle said it was plumeria but it smelled like rotten eggs and was making me sick. I remember reading something on your blog about cursing someone with a gift. Do you think this could be an example of such? What do I do? Is there a way to find out who sent it?"

Answer: 

You in danger girl!!!!! Wow! That's an obvious fixed gift meant to harm you. You are right, this is something that women tend to do more than men. So it could very well be a woman pretending to be a man, probably to make you think that it's a gift from a secret admirer. If you are in a relationship then it might be from a rival for your man. This was specifically done by fixing a bath set with the hope of you actually using it. Same with the candle. So I strongly hope you did not use the products nor burn the candle. If you still have the items then get rid of them immediately. If you want you can put them in a metal trashcan, salt them and then set them on fire. This will reverse the work back to the sender. I'm assuming you took this package into your house as well as handled the items. I would recommend you do a spiritual cleaning of both your house and yourself. If you have pets then I would recommend you cleanse them as well. Now that you know you have an enemy you must do things to protect yourself. Follow up your cleansing with some strong protection work. Don't forget to cleanse and protect your vehicle as well, as cars are also a popular target from enemies. If you want you can do either reversing work or enemy work. Since the enemy threw at you then you are now justified in using enemy work against them to protect yourself. As far as trying to discern who the enemy is, don't fret over it. The identity of the enemy is not crucial to remove, reverse, or cross them up. You might be able to identify the enemy based upon what is happening in your life now or by something that recently happened. Love rivals are often suspect number one but don't rule out bat shit crazy folks who are just jealous of you. In many cases, paranoid people often think everyone is throwing at them or spiritually attacking them so they think that it's okay to attack people in return. These people are certifiable nut jobs. They suffer from a persecution complex and so they lash out at others. When their work is reversed back to them they then fail to properly comprehend that their victim is only returning to them what they wished for them to suffer. So they usually interpret it as a further spiritual attack instead of learning their lesson. Be warned!

Question:

"You wrote that you can't turn a straight man gay but you then said that you can use magic to make a man sleep with you. Why the contradiction? You say it's not possible but I've heard from several people that it is possible. I was told that brujeria is far stronger than hoodoo and can do this. So why can't you do it?"

Answer:

Yes. You can't turn a straight man gay anymore than you can turn a gay man straight. Yes, if you play your cards rights you can get a "straight" man to sleep with you. This is because most people lie somewhere on the bisexual spectrum of sexuality. Many people are curious or are interested in sexual experimentation. However, and I can't stress this enough, that sort of man will never be in a relationship with you. It will strictly be sex and usually will be just a one-time thing. Look, it's actually quite common for gay men to be sexually attracted to straight men. Most gay men learn the hard way that you can't make a person be gay. I know men who even underwent conversion therapy, who themselves know that nothing can make them straight, but act like they can make a straight man gay. I understand that the heart wants what it wants but the heart is addicted to being broken. If you think you can turn a gay man straight, then have at it. Give it a try and see if it works for you. Email me and tell me if you had success. Is Brujeria stronger than hoodoo? No. They are actually quite similar to each other, with the main difference being that most brujos and brujas are Catholic, while most hoodoo men and women are Protestants, specifically Baptists.

Question:

"I'm assuming you are Christian? I've noticed that a lot of witches like you are Christian. How do you reconcile doing witchcraft and the Bible?"

Answer:

Hoodoo, although not a religion itself, is centered around Christianity. The overwhelming majority of practitioners are Protestant Christians, specifically Baptists. I am a liberal Christian. Extremely liberal. There is a huge difference between hoodoo and witchcraft. Witchcraft is not a synonym for magic. I hold to the old definition of the words witch and witchcraft, meaning evil-doers, people who use dark, evil or "black magic" against innocent people, usually motivated out of jealousy or greed. So I do not accept the label of witch or witchcraft for myself or for what I do.

Question:

"Which version of the Bible do you use or recommend?"

Answer:

I use the KJV. Most traditional workers use the KJV simply because that is the version preferred by Baptists.

Question:

"I've been working a honey jar against my boss for over 4 months now with no real change. My boss is an asshole who treats me bad, yells at me, embarrasses me in from of my co-workers and often doesn't pay me on time. I'm supposed to get paid on the 11th and probably won't get paid. My boss has not paid me for over a month now. I know for a fact that my co-workers are getting paid on time. All he does is give me excuses. I've tried to talk to him about it but he just waives me off and now he refuses to talk about it at all. What am I doing wrong and how do I fix him and get him to pay me?"

Answer:

You're being too nice. Your work is too nice. It's time for some strong, harsh work. I noticed you said you used a honey jar "against" him, meaning you think this is harsh and will get you the results you want. It's not. It's okay to use some sweetening when doing Pay Me work or Boss Fix work. However, you can't rely on sweetness alone. I recommend people trying the nice way first. Give people the chance to come around. Then if it doesn't work then bust out the big guns. You need to look into domination work and you need to light a fire under his ass. I also need to stress that these are all warning signs that your job is not right for you. I would strongly recommend you begin now to prepare your resume and start looking for another job. Another thing you might be interested in is enemy work to cross up his finances. What I have done in situations where someone owes me money and refuses to pay is to wash my hands of it. Before I wash my hands of the matter I do everything I can, starting out with sweetening work, then moving on to domination work and only after I've exhausted everything do I then consider washing my hands of the matter. When I reach that point where I realize that this person is never going to repay me I will cross their finances up so that in the very least they will loose the amount they owe me. If I have been incredibly wronged I may then do work to destroy the person's entire business and livelihood, if the situation is justified and calls for such treatment. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment