Friday, December 30, 2016

There's The Door 2016....Don't Let It Hit You On The Ass On The Way Out!

2016, I'm breaking up with you. I hate you and never want to see you again. I will not cherish the memories and will actively work to forget you.

So New Years Eve will soon be upon us. This new year can't come fast enough as far as I'm concerned. I'm fed up with this year. This has not been a good year for me. I've had problem after problem, issue after issue, and cried more than I've laughed, which is never good. Death has taken so many celebrities this year that it almost reeks of a conspiracy. I even joked with friends that I guessed 2016 is when most celebrities contracts with Satan are coming up for due.

In 2016 I had a nasty spat with an enemy, the first time after a long while that I had to do major enemy work for someone in my actual life. I won the battle but I am pissed that it had to come to that. Believe it or not, I'm an easy guy to get along with and am slow to anger. I admit that once I do get angry, you better watch out. However, I'm also very forgiving and will 99% of the time forgive anyone who has enough courage or character to ask me for forgiveness.

So I had a man who I had known for years do an about face and decide that he was going to destroy my life in order to help himself prosper. This resulted in a battle lasting about 4 months. The result was that I sustained some damage but survived. His entire life has been destroyed. He still has his life, which is pretty much all he has left and all that I was willing to leave him as punishment for what he did to me and put me through.

In 2016 the company I work for at my "day job" almost went under multiple times this year. I almost got let go a couple of times and almost quit once. Now, our future is completely up in the air and I don't even know if I have a job to return to on Monday morning.

In 2016 I had a major falling out with my best friend. I haven't seen her since late September or early October. She has made some decisions with her life that, unknowing to her, will prevent us from going out and having fun in the future. So, honestly, there is nothing on the table for us seeing each other anytime soon. We still occasionally text and communicate through social media.

In 2016 I had major car issues and needed costly repairs.

In 2016 my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is currently undergoing chemo and has lost all of her hair.

In 2016 my immediate family began experiencing a certain problem that still threatens to destroy what little bonds are left between us. I can't really clarify it or discuss it further.

In 2016 Hillary screwed over Bernie for the Democratic nomination and as a result Trump was elected President. (Yes, I went there.)

So I've pretty much had it with 2016. This year has been a good-for-nothing piece of shit that needs to be kicked to the curb. Pack your shit and get out!

I know, I know, certain readers may question if I've been crossed up or am under attack by an enemy. There was a problem toward the beginning of 2016 but I keep myself clean and know how to defend myself. From what I hear from other people, my struggles are not unique. Many people have had a horrible year and can't wait until it's over with.

If you have had a not-so-pleasant 2016 then I can't recommend strong enough how you really need to do a thorough cleansing of both your home and self. I would also recommend cleansing anyone who lives with you as well as any pets.

Now, I routinely get emails from people who still have no idea how to cleans their home. So I will take some time to go over how this is done. The ideal time to do this would be tonight (Friday, December 30) or tomorrow (Saturday, December 31). Do not perform this on New Year's Day. You can always wait until after New Years to perform your cleansing but it's bad luck to perform a lot of work on New Year's Day.

General Tips To Perform A House Cleaning

1. Clean the home as normal. This includes sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, taking out the trash, laundry, cleaning windows and mirrors, dusting etc.

2. When it comes to mopping and/or sweeping, that's when you can use some hoodoo. You can use spiritual products such as Chinese Wash, commercial products such as original Pine Sol, or you can brew up some tea using herbs and add the liquid to your mop bucket. If you are sweeping with a broom you can sprinkle down a floor sweep, either bought or prepared yourself.

3. You will sweep, mop or both, starting from the back of the house going to the front.

4. I will wet a rag in the mixture and wipe down my doors, door frames, and window sills as well. I will even wipe down my vents.

5. Burn incense or smudge. Carry it from room to room and waft it good in the air. If you don't want to burn incense or smudge then you can spray spiritual air fresheners or make your own in a spray bottle.

6. Light a white candle. Either one big one and carry it from room to room or you can light a small white candle in each room. Dress it with Uncrossing oil, or another similar oil. Use Olive oil if that's all you got.

7. Pray in each room. I take my Bible with me and pray in each room. It depends as to what I will recite. Sometimes it's the Lord's Prayer, Psalm 23, Psalm 51 or Isaiah 41. Sometimes I just pray using my own words.

8. Place salt in either the 4 main corners of the home or else in every corner of each room. Place a pinch in the center of the room.

9. I will also "seal" all the entrances by making the sign of the cross with Holy Water. Make sure to get any entrance evil might try to come through. I will even seal my mirrors and computer as well.

10. Cleanse yourself. You can do this either last or do it first, it doesn't matter. There are a million ways to cleans yourself. You can take a spiritual bath. You can smoke yourself. You can brush yourself down with a handheld broom, chicken foot, egg, etc. Use whatever method you prefer and what feels right to you.

Since 2016 was crazy-negative I will be using Ammonia to do my house cleansing this year. You can use that if you like or Chinese Wash or Pine Sol, or tea made with Hyssop, Rue, Agrimony, or whatever you want. If you are going to use Ammonia then just make sure you know that a little goes a long way. Only use one cap. Ammonia is so strong that it will strip away everything, even the good with the bad, so don't over do it.

Remember, that after you clean you want to invite the good stuff into your life. I like to conclude my cleaning with something symbolic, like burning Blessing Incense. Sometimes I conclude by burning some Cinnamon on charcoal because Cinnamon is lucky in both love and money.

So the house and self are now clean for the new year. The next step is to prepare for celebrating and for First-Footing (info at the links below).

Because this has been a somber year, I'm not really in the mood for celebration. I will stay home on New Year's Eve, watch some supernatural horror movies, and get buzzzed on pink champagne and eat Milano cookies! I will be having a nice ham dinner, with black eyed peas, cornbread, fried potatoes and greens on New Year's Day, which I am looking forward to!

http://mysecrethoodoo.blogspot.com/2015/12/saying-goodbye-to-2015-and-welcoming.html

http://mysecrethoodoo.blogspot.com/2014/01/happy-new-year.html

http://mysecrethoodoo.blogspot.com/2013/12/farewell-2013-welcome-2014.html

http://mysecrethoodoo.blogspot.com/2012/12/its-almost-2013time-for-some-first.html

http://mysecrethoodoo.blogspot.com/2011/12/conjuring-blessed-2012.html


Wishing All Of My Readers An End To The Madness Of 2016 And A Blessed, Bright And Prosperous 2017!



6 comments:

  1. Thank you Doc. I hope you have a much better and blessed 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Andre. Happy New Year!

      Delete
    2. Wow Doc,

      It must be tough. I'm sorry that your putting up with this mess. I wished you a blissful new year Doc. May this year be more prosperous than the last.

      -Danny

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Danny. Happy New Years!

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! I am claiming this year will we wonderful for us both!

    ReplyDelete