Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Ravyn's Court Case Work

I almost forgot about this one. This is Ravyn (fake name for anonymity). Ravyn hired me for some court case work. She wrote me back to tell me great news, that the case was dismissed. She also had some interesting things to say about the corrupt judge. This is Ravyn's second review she wrote for me. I had previously published the first testimony/review she wrote back in November.


Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 6:21 PM
From: xxxx
To: DocConjure <MySecretHoodoo@mail.com>
Subject: court case testimony

Doc, I wanted to thank you again for the excellent work regarding my court case. I also wanted to share the final outcome as a testimony to your services. The court case that you helped me with was finished on December 6.  Not only was my case DISMISSED, but the judge involved was temporarily removed from all cases due to ethics charges -before my trial. I had a new judge. Everything went great! I am so happy and amazed!! It has been a blessing working with you. Your work is outstanding and I plan to continue working with you as long as your available! Thank you again!  

Sent from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment