Saturday, February 4, 2017

Negative Reviews On Me Online

This is just a heads up for people. There are negative reviews of me online. They are not made by my clients. They are made by a mentally unstable woman to get revenge on me for turning her case down. If you check the time the reviews were made you will see that they were all made like within minutes of each other, proving they were done by the same person. The accusations against me are completely absurd, that I promised to cure someone of Aids and bull shit about giving a fake tarot reading when I do actual psychic readings.

Intelligent people can read the reviews and realize they are fake. Non-intelligent people believe everything they read, despite how crazy it is and despite the proof of it being fake.

If you don't feel comfortable hiring me or getting a reading then don't. I want intelligent clients as they are the ones who stand a better chance at being successful in life.

So to recap, the negative reviews on me alone are not made by my clients. The were made by one person who never paid me a single dime because I turned her case down. She's mentally ill and to get revenge on me she left these fake negative reviews. There's not much more I can say on this.

7 comments:

  1. I believe the same rant/review was also posted a couple of years ago against Starr Casas - EXACT info you have stated- seems to be malicious propaganda against rootworkers in general

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had 3 people, 2 of my clients and another person who wasn't my client email me telling me they thought that it was Starr who wrote the fake negative reviews on me out of jealousy. As far as I know it was the mentally ill woman I turned down as she actually made threats against me saying she would make it so that I don't get any clients at all, just because I turned her down. Some people are just fucking insane.

      Delete
  2. Doc I can promise you it wasn't me, I have no reason to be jealous of you nor would I do something so underhanded. I was devastated when those lies were told on me I would never deliberately harm anyone's reputation with a pile of lies I respect myself to much. I lost my niece, 2 sisters,my brother and my daddy to cancer in about a 4 or 5 year period so who ever wrote that mess did so to hurt me and it did but it's all good. Starr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you. I think it was the mentally ill women I turned down. She was stalking my blog leaving nasty messages on how I was a con artist and then when I changed the settings so that all comments are moderated, that's when she rushed out and wrote the fake negative reviews.

      Delete
    2. Oh No Starr, I wasn't implying it was you at all! I remember someone bringing those exact charges AGAINST YOU a while back. Like this person goes off on all rootworkers- same story, new worker name slandered. I respect both of you very much.

      Delete
    3. Frindle I didn't think you were. I understood what you were saying and I thank you.

      Delete
  3. Doc,

    I wholeheartedly agree with you, this is pure malice out of hatred against rootworkers. Though the sources could be a few (fundamentalist, ignorant people etc..). Rather it's sheer propaganda to further their hypocrisy-filled agenda. Nonetheless, attacking on rootworkers whom preserve this American Tradition and Folk Culture is unacceptable. Therefore, what is most concerning is this tradition (hoodoo/conjure/rootwork) is in danger of becoming extinct in the soon-to come future.

    ReplyDelete