Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Boo Hag Got Me Again Last Night

So annoying! I went to bed around midnight last night. I woke up a little after 1 am and was completely paralyzed except I could wiggle one finger on my left hand. My eyes were open and I could see to the end of my room. I did not feel a presence or see anything out of the ordinary. I heard my dogs snoring and there was a "womp-womp"-type noise in the background. Don't know what that was about. At one point I managed to raise my left arm a bit and then raise my upper body up from the bed but then it felt like a force pushed me right back down. I decided to stop fighting it and go back to sleep so I closed my eyes but then I immediately got scared because I couldn't see anymore and it was very hard to open my eyes. I then decided to fight it. I remember that you are supposed to cuss out the hag so I was thinking, "Get off me you fat fuckin' bitch!". However, I'm not sure if I actually said it out loud. Then all of a sudden it was over and I sat up in bed. So there you go. If you want to fight the hag you got to cuss her out. I really hate this shit. At least I don't usually see the visual stuff like seeing the witch or demon, or even feeling a presence like most people do and experience when being hag-ridden.

No comments:

Post a Comment