Sunday, March 12, 2017

I'm Not A Fucking Fortune Teller

I just had the most interesting experience from a person who paid me for a reading. Not only did they answer the phone being half-asleep but they weren't willing to divulge even the most basic of information. This person then copped an attitude with me and raised their voice, telling me how I'm supposed to do a reading. When they didn't like what I sensed about their situation they told me that I was done on that area of their life. Ended the reading after 5 minutes and told this person I was issuing a refund.

If you are an asshole don't book a reading with me. Because I'm not wasting time on you.

FYI: I'm a psychic, not a fortune teller. If you want bull shit vague statements that are true for nearly everyone then look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment