Monday, March 6, 2017

Update On My Psychic Detective Readings

In a recent blog I discussed a case I was asked to give a psychic reading on, the disapperance of Tara Grinstead.

http://mysecrethoodoo.blogspot.com/2017/02/my-psychic-detective-readings.html

I picked up on what turned out to be the middle name of the suspect, as well as the motivation (unconfirmed at this time). I also stated that there was a second suspect that helped dispose of the body.

A second suspect has now been arrested. Like with the first suspect, this second suspect is also a former student of Grinstead's.

A judge has issued a gag order and so there isn't much that the media can report on at this time. The reason for the gag order is allegedly so as not to taint the jury pool prior to trial. However, some speculate it's to prevent certain knowledge about the motivations behind her murder from being made known.

http://people.com/crime/tara-grinstead-georgia-teacher-beauty-queen-second-suspect-arrested/



No comments:

Post a Comment