Monday, March 13, 2017

Viola's Reading

Was sent this today. Viola (fake name for anonymity) decided to let me know about a reading I did for her last year.


Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 at 3:46 PM
From: xxx
To: DocConjure <MySecretHoodoo@mail.com>
Subject: Reading Feedback

Hello Doc, I had an e-mail reading with you in May 2016 and some things already came out! You can use it as a review in your blog if you wish, my name is (redacted).

I was asking about my love life, If I was going to meet someone new. You told me that I would meet a person in the end of the year, younger than me, maybe 1-2 years, but it won't last. In November I met someone 2 years younger than me, but we were very different so I didn't want to go on with him.

You also said  that midway next year (2017) I'd meet a much older person with financial stability. He came into my life this month, although the relationship needs some more time to fully develop I guess. He is 20 years older.

I just wanted to say how accurate you were in timing and detail! Thank you very much, I'm going to need you soon for another reading.

[fix the language if you wish, I'm not a native English speaker :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment