Saturday, May 6, 2017
Beginners Guide To Sex Magic
Sex magic....what is it?
I know the first time I heard of sex magic I automatically entertained thoughts and visualizations of naked bodies of both sexes undulating and penetrating orifices indiscriminately. I guess that's just my dirty mind at work. In reality, sex magic is a very primitive and powerful way of raising energy in order to manifest your desires. The purpose of this blog entry will be to explain the very basics for would-be practitioners.
Sex magic can be practiced alone or with a partner. Beginners should start off doing it alone and then move toward practicing with a partner who is comfortable with such and is willing to aid you in your endeavor. The following is just a guide for newbies. Feel free to reject anything that you personally don't feel comfortable doing or anything that you feel is not applicable or right for your situation.
1. Define the goal, purpose, or clarify the desire. You need to know what it is you want to manifest prior to performing sex magic.
2. Cleanse the area. I like to perform a simple cleansing of the area in which sex magic will be performed. Smudging and burning incense are good, simple ways of achieving such.
3. Cleanse yourself. Take a spiritual bath or perform a simple cleansing on yourself to wipe away any negative energies that you may have picked up over the course of your daily life.
4. Set the mood/atmosphere. Dim the lights or light candles. Burn incense if you prefer. If you do not live alone then make sure the doors are locked or that you have privacy. If you would like to have soft music playing in the background then such is fine. Just make sure it isn't too loud or isn't of the type that may cause you to break your focus or concentration. Classical music may be best. Any music that inspires eroticism would be good. Probably not wise to play your favorite hits lest you start singing along or really getting into the song instead of your magic. If you are burning candles then you can go ahead and fix candles for your magical purpose, such as using proper color, marked/carved, and dressed with proper corresponding condition oil. Otherwise, you can just burn any candle of any color. Your incense can also be chosen by purpose as well or just use whatever incense your prefer.
5. Wear whatever attire you prefer or nothing at all. It all depends on what turns you on. If you feel that a certain article of clothing or even color of clothing feels good on your body or stimulates your passion and power, then by all means wear it. Otherwise get butt naked!
6. Begin masturbating. Start of slow and build to a climax but do not allow yourself to actually climax. For men, this is called "edging". You can begin your self-stimulation in the normal means but make sure that you ultimately reach the point of full body stimulation. Women are just naturally better at achieving this because society permits women to be sensual. Unfortunately, society tends to label male sensuality as being "too feminine" or relating it to homosexuality. Since men tend to focus on the genitals its important for men to explore and stimulate their entire body. Embrace your sensual side. Rub and caress your skin. Stimulate areas you may have not even considered touching before during masturbation, such as your feet, arm pits, back, etc. A full body experience is needed. It is also important for this that you do not keep track of time. You need to lose yourself in your ecstasy. Repeatedly allow your pleasure to build to the point of climax/ejaculation but do not allow your self to achieve such. Hold off and start slow again and build until your reach the same level of stimulation. While doing this you will visualize what it is you would manifest into reality, specifically the end result. So for example, if I wanted to have sex with a particular woman then I would visualize having sex with this woman. I would not visualize how this all came about and what would lead us to sleeping together. That part is out of my hands. Only focus on the end result.
7. When you do finally climax/ejaculate/orgasm it should be extremely powerful and should come during a moment of exceptionally clear visualization of the desire that is to be manifested. Now, 9 times out of 10 this will go smoothly. You can then bask in the afterglow and go to sleep if you want. I prefer to go to sleep as I feel that this pushes the desire deeper down into the subconscious mind. I also feel that it gives a better closure to the ritual. If you prefer not to got to sleep then you can then get up and quietly clean up and then move on with your day to day life as normal.
Now, I've read online that one shouldn't use sex magic in matters of love. For example, some would say not to use sex magic to draw a specific person to you because it will not work on them but it would cause you to grow obsessed with such person. I can see this logic but don't necessarily agree with it entirely. I believe that if the person you would like to take as your lover has given you signs that they are mutually attracted to you then you should totally use this method. However, if this is a stranger who doesn't even know you exist then you probably aren't going to see good results with this method simply because most people don't just jump into bed with complete strangers. Sure, you might get lucky every now an then but in the long run it's not going to be a good tactic or technique. Now, if you are using sex magic to reconcile or draw back a lover, or to even influence a lover, then you should be perfectly okay using this method.
Another thing readers should be aware is that sexual fluids gathered from a sex magic rite are extremely powerful. You can use such to dress candles, amulets or talismans, mojo bags, etc., and especially if you are doing other forms of magic to back up your sex magic.
Just remember that sex magic can be used for anything. It's not just good for love or romance. It's a tool or technique that can be used to achieve and manifest your desires.
If you chose to perform sex magic with a partner or even group of people then please be aware that you will need to trust your partner(s) as having the same desire or outcome. For example, if your partner has voiced their opinion and it is contrary to your desire then I would not recommend you work with them in a sex magic rite because their energy is going to counter-act your own. It's best to have a partner who either holds the same desire as yourself or at least is of an opinion that is not against the manifestation of your desire. If you prefer, your partner can be kept in the dark as to the purpose of the rite. This way the partner will act to help build sexual energy while not actively working to manifest it.
Certain individuals, such as Aliester Crowley, advocated that same-sex partners produced the most powerful sex magic. I believe this stems from homosexuality being "forbidden". It's up to you on whether or not you chose to accept this as part of your reality. I would venture to state that if you have same-sex sexual desires that you have not acted on before then perhaps it could be a very powerful experience for you as you would be tapping into something you haven't tried before. However, if you have a natural repulsion to such then I fear any same-sex rite could be detrimental toward the manifestation of your desires. Know yourself and your limits.